TrueSport Resources for PARENTS:
- 11 Ways Parents Can Build Athlete Resilience by Improving Outlook
- How to Prevent a Workaholic Culture from Ruining Youth Sport
- 6 Ways to Use Small Moments to Teach Respect
- How Can Young Athletes Use Athletic Trainers to Prevent and Treat Injury
- 8 Easy Ways to Give Appreciative Feedback
- Should Athletes Really Use Ankle and Knee Braces for Sport Injuries
- What TO Do When Helping Athletes Develop Positive Body Image
- Are there Benefits to using Enriched Water
- How to Ask DEI Questions that Lead to Healthy Conversations
- Signs that It's Time to Pivot and Set New Goals
- When to say Yes to your Kid quitting the Team
- How to Choose Footwear for Youth Athletes
- How to Help Athletes Maintain a Positive Body Image After Sport
- How to Regulate and Manage ALL Emotions
- Turning Sports Leaders into Life Leaders
- Why and How to Calculate Your Athletes Sweat Rate
TrueSport®, a movement powered by the experience and values of the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, champions the positive values and life lessons learned through youth sport. TrueSport inspires athletes, coaches, parents, and administrators to change the culture of youth sport through active engagement and thoughtful curriculum based on cornerstone lessons of sportsmanship, character-building, and clean and healthy performance, while also creating leaders across communities through sport.
For more expert-driven articles and materials, visit TrueSport’s comprehensive library of resources.
This content was reproduced in partnership with TrueSport. Any content copied or reproduced without TrueSport and the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency’s express written permission would be in violation of our copyright, and subject to legal recourse. To learn more or request permission to reproduce content, click here.